This event took place in English with simultaneous interpretation in French. Click here to access the French recording.
This webinar recording features a conversation with young climate changemakers around topics such as:
- What are the success stories of young people in Canada having a seat at the decision-making table when it comes to climate action and justice?
- How can communities benefit from youth-led initiatives and leadership?
- What does adapting and scaling knowledge-sharing look like in global spaces such as COP27 and COP15?
For an overview of the questions asked during the webinar, please see the YouTube description.
- Angelina Pelletier, Tamarack Institute
- Jasveen Brar, Youth Climate Lab
- Kat Cadungog, Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Carlee Kawinehta Loft, Kahnawake Collective Impact
Deepen your learning:
- Learn more about mobilizing youth leadership for climate action
- Download our guide on Meaningfully Engaging Youth
- Listen to our webinar recording titled Youth Leading on Issues that Matter to Them: Climate, Poverty and Affordability