This webinar took place in English with simultaneous French interpretation. Click here to access the French version.
In this webinar recording, a panel of young national researchers and advocates discussed what they and their peers hear, see and think about climate, poverty and affordability issues and how we can and should address these challenges simultaneously.
- Natasha Pei, Tamarack Institute
- Mike Des Jardins, Tamarack Institute
- Haleema Ahmed, Student, Biomedical Sciences and Research, York University
- Manvir Bhangu, Founder and Executive Director of Laadliyan (laad-lee-ah), Celebrating & Empowering Daughters
- Sydney Campbell, Ph.D. candidate, Institute of Health Policy, Management & Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Fadumo Diriye, Senior Data Analyst, Youthful Cities