This webinar recording explores what the chief executive and a project lead at the UK-based Sheila McKechnie Foundation discovered about social change in relation to power, based on the Foundation’s recent projects.
The speakers discuss how to reimagine how we think about power to transform society and build solidarity in today’s increasingly complex times.
- Sylvia Cheuy, Tamarack Institute
- Sue Tibballs, Chief Executive, Sheila McKechnie Foundation
- Sarah Thomas, Power Project Lead, Sheila McKechnie Foundation
Deepen Your Learning
- Learn more about the Social Change Project and the Power Project from the Sheila McKechnie Foundation
- See Sarah Thomas' article on Civil Society & Power: Creating Bolder, Braver Social Change
- Read the Sheila McKechnie Foundation report titled Social Power: How Civil Society Can ‘Play Big’ and Truly Create Change