Communities across the globe are starting to move from crisis to recovery in response to COVID-19. But how might we think about recovery with an asset-based lens and put community at the center?
This webinar featured Jonathan Massimi and Debra Jakubec in a discussion about an Asset-Based Recovery Framework that puts community at the center in recovery.
Take Your Learning Further:
- Read Asset-Based Community Development Recovery Framework
- Learn about Abundant Community Edmonton
- Learn about the Cities Deepening Community membership
- Check out:
- Palaces For the People by Eric Klinenberg
- Rekindling Democracy by Cormac Russell
- Abundant Community - Awakening the Power of Families and Neighbourhoods by John McKnight and Peter Block