Together, they discuss how we can embrace the Citizen Story in our community change efforts. By embracing, enacting, and fortifying the Citizen Story, we will be able to face the challenges of economic insecurity, climate crisis, public health threats, and political polarization, together.
For an overview of topics discussed and questions from participants that were answered, please see the YouTube description.
- Lisa Attygalle, Tamarack Institute
- Jon Alexander, author; co-founder of the New Citizenship Project
Deepen Your Learning
- Learn more about Jon Alexander's work on his website
- Learn more about Understanding Community-Led Approaches to Community Change
- Build your understanding of Asset-Based Community Development