How will you evaluate efforts to create systems change? The right approach depends on your situation, the type of change, and many other constraints that are unique. As demand for systems change initiatives has increased, so has the need to evaluate this type of work, though this type of evaluation is still emerging. To respond to this need, over the past year we have been developing a planning tool for evaluating Systems Change efforts — a Systems Change Evaluation Canvas.
This webinar features Mark Cabaj and Galen MacLusky introducing the canvas, walking through important things to consider when planning systems change, and showing how the canvas can be applied to a real-world scenario.
You can learn more about this tool, and evaluating systems change, at our upcoming event Evaluation + Design: Evaluating Systems Change in Ottawa, ON May 22-23.
Watch the Webinar Recording
Take Your Learning Further
- Learn more and register for Evaluation + Design: Evaluating Systems Change in Ottawa, ON May 22-23
- View the Systems Change Evaluation Canvas tool
- Read What We Know So Far About Principles for Evaluating Systems Change Efforts
- Check out a free IDEO course on Human-Centred Design
- View all of Tamarack Institute's System Change Evaluation Resources
Other Webinars that May Interest You