In this webinar, Meg Hargreaves and Mark Cabaj explore the ideas and steps required to properly evaluate ‘system changes’ that emerge when tackling complex issues. Using her experience in systems change evaluation, and her publication "Evaluating Systems Change: A Planning Guide", Meg provides a foundation for understanding and approaching this important topic.
This webinar was produced as part of the 2018 Community Change Festival Series, ahead of the festival itself running from October 1-4 in Toronto, ON. To learn more about how you can accelerate your community change impact with the Community Change Festival, click here.
Watch the Webinar Recording
Take Your Learning Further
- View Meg Hargreaves' NORC expert page for more resources
- Visit Tamarack's resource page on Systems Change Evaluation
- Read Evaluating Systems Change: A Planning Guide, by Meg Hargreaves
- Learn more and register for the Community Change Festival
- Explore Evaluation + Design: Evaluating Systems Change, the new two-day workshop featuring Mark Cabaj and Galen MacLusky