This event took place in English. It was co-hosted by SDSN Canada and Tamarack Institute.
In the midst of COVID recovery, many city leaders are looking to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to mainstream the principles of equity and sustainability into decision-making, while also laying foundations for the transformations called for in “building back better.”
This webinar recording features a conversation about efforts underway in Winnipeg, Sault Ste. Marie and Halton Region to integrate the SDGs into local government strategic planning.
For an overview of the questions asked during the webinar, please see the YouTube description.
- Hillary Rosentreter, International Institute for Sustainable Development’s Tracking Progress team
- Emily Cormier, City of Sault Ste. Marie
- Laura Rempel, City of Winnipeg
- Lisa Kohler,Halton Region
- Laura Schnurr, Tamarack Institute