This webinar recording features a conversation with some of the key actors behind The Green Resilience Project and their work in relation to climate change and income security.
Speakers share insights and trends that emerged from the local conversations as well as implications for community changemakers and for policymaking at all levels.
- Laura Schnurr, Tamarack Institute
- Sheila Regehr, Co-Chair, Basic Income Canada Network
- Mitchell Beer, Publisher, The Energy Mix
- Ana Guerra Marin, National Chapter Director, Iron & Earth
- Alysha Jones, co-chair Intersectionality and Truth and Reconciliation Committee, Canadian Association of Nurses for the Environment
For an overview of the questions asked on the call, please see the YouTube description.