This webinar recording featured a conversation about what local roundtables and equity-seeking groups are doing to get their voices heard and bring equity and social justice to the forefront as part of the democratic process.
It was facilitated by Rowan Burdge, Provincial Director for the BC Poverty Reduction Coalition.
For an overview of the questions asked during the webinar, please see the YouTube description.
- Jill Zacharias, Tamarack Institute
- Rowan Burdge, BC Poverty Reduction Coalition
- Lorna Howat, Volunteer, Community Action Network
- Mumbi Maina, Volunteer, Black Community Action Network
- Kristin Crane, United Way Perth-Huron
Deepen your learning:
- See the United Way of Perth County's Municipal Election Toolkit for Candidates on Social Justice Issues