In this time of uncertainty and great upheaval there is a growing desire to do things differently. We are hungry for new knowledge, insights and ways of being that can guide our path forward. What if the answers we are seeking are already within us but can only be discovered by harnessing the collective insights and inner wisdom of many? What if the solutions to the wicked problems of today will only emerge by finding new ways to listen, learn and host conversations that matter?
Circle is an ancient practice that is common to many global traditions. It is an engagement tool that creates a powerful container for people to share their stories and experiences, uncover their interconnectedness and together, distill collective wisdom.
Listen as Ame-Lia Tamburrini and Sylvia Cheuy discuss the practice of Circle Dialogue in the context of Community Change.
Take Your Learning Further:
- Learn more about Ame-Lia and Hum Consulting
- Learn more about Ame-Lia's approach to Circle Dialogue
- Explore Circle in a Virtual Context
- Read Ame-Lia's recent blog in Engage!
- Explore Peace of the Circle and One Circle Foundation
- Build your Community Engagement Toolkit with our new online course - Foundations of Community Engagement
- Explore more weekly community building webinars