Impactful collaboration is built on the frame of authentic partnerships. Increasingly, complex community challenges require the engagement of diverse stakeholders from different sectors bringing their skills, connections and expertise.
Partnership brokering is a formal process designed to bridge across this diversity and engage stakeholders in deep connection to both the challenge to be solved and to each other. The Partnership Brokers Association has developed a process which builds a skillset for practitioners to effectively negotiate and build resilient and impactful partnerships.
Join Liz Weaver and David Lee, an accredited Partnership Broker trainer, as they discuss how the partnership brokering approach is an essential tool in the collaborative leadership toolbox.
Take Your Learning Further:
- Want to learn more about building authentic collaboration? Join Tamarack Institute at Collaborative Innovation: Leading Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration in Toronto, ON on January 29
- Learn more about the Partnership Brokers Association training, including dates, information, and pricing
- Read about engaging people with lived/living experience in your work
- Read about how fear can play into our community engagement work
- Watch this webinar for a conversation about advancing racial equity in your collaborative work