How do you engage your community to get input on a particular issue? Last year, the Vancouver Foundation received responses from almost 8,000 residents in British Columbia, to get an understanding of how they were participating and contributing to community life.
The Vancouver Foundation's Lidia Kemeny joins Tamarack's Paul Born in a discussion about community engagement, and her journey to engage the community.
Take Your Learning Further:
- Take a look at the Vancouver Foundation's 2019 Vital Signs Report
- Check out some of the books mentioned on the call
- Deepening Community by Paul Born
- Impact: Six Patterns to Spread your Social Innovation by Al Etmanski
- Community: The Structure of Belonging by Peter Block