For this year’s Seeing Youth Futures Photo Contest, CBYF has created a 3D virtual gallery that featured 10 exceptional photos. The virtual gallery allows participants to “walk” through the space and interact with each of the photos. This year we are excited to offer the virtual experience in both English and French.
CBYF youth leaders created guiding questions in order to utilize the online exhibit as a platform to facilitate a discussion surrounding youth prosperity. These questions are:
- As youth, what do you need from your communities in order to thrive?
- What role do social relationships, identity, and/or art play in prosperity?
- What does youth prosperity look like to you?
You can see these questions posted in the comment section of the gallery. Please join the conversation and share your thoughts and insights about youth prosperity.
We encourage you to share the gallery with your networks as this will allow us to use the discussion as inspiration for our work toward collective impact and youth prosperity.
Take your learning further:
- Learn more about Communities Building Youth Futures
- Read Building Youth Future - A Five Year Collective Impact Strategy
- Watch the Communities Building Youth Futures Video