This resource is also available in French. Click here to access the French version.
It includes resources across 10 topics, corresponding to different phases of the Cohort:
- The role of communities in climate action & climate justice
- Developing a community plan for an equitable and inclusive climate transition
- Foundations of collective impact
- Community engagement
- Collecting baseline data & target setting
- Brainstorming actions and solutions
- Evaluating impact
- Climate communications & storytelling
- Financing your work
- Leading with care and hope
Contact Laura Schnurr to learn more about the Climate Transitions Cohort.