This resource is also available in French. Click here to access the French version.
This list has been compiled by the Community Climate Transitions team at Tamarack Institute for participants of the Climate Transitions Cohort.
It includes resources across 10 topics, corresponding to different phases of the Cohort:
- The role of communities in climate action & climate justice
- Developing a community plan for an equitable and inclusive climate transition
- Foundations of collective impact
- Community engagement
- Collecting baseline data & target setting
- Brainstorming actions and solutions
- Evaluating impact
- Climate communications & storytelling
- Financing your work
- Leading with care and hope
Contact Laura Schnurr to learn more about the Climate Transitions Cohort.