In his ground-breaking book, Hardwired Humans – Successful Leadership using Human Instincts, author Andrew O’Keeffe provides a practical framework and tools for engaging with others. This framework can be instrumental in creating a culture of collaboration in community change efforts including collective impact. This conversation between Andrew and Tamarack's Lisa Attygalle focused on three of nine of the Hardwired Human instincts including: social belonging, first impressions to classify, and loss aversion. Listen in to better understand the origins of these human behaviours and how they can be used to advance collaborative efforts.
- Access the slides from this conversation
- Visit www.hardwiredhumans.com
- Read Hardwired Humans: Successful Leadership Using Human Instincts
- Subscribe to the Hardwired Humans newsletter
- Check out Nigel Nicholson's article How Hardwired Is Human Behavior?