This webinar recording features a conversation with Annabelle Roxon, a co-author of Social Ventures Australia’s research on Field-Building Intermediaries in Australia, and Tessa Boyd-Caine, CEO of Health Justice Australia, a featured case study in their research.
The conversation focused on the findings and insights of this research, the critical contributions they make to advance sustained change and what funders can do to invest in them as an essential element in the work of high-impact, systems-level change.
- Sylvia Cheuy, Tamarack Institute
- Jaime Stief, Tamarack Institute
- Annabelle Roxon, Social Ventures Australia
- Dr. Tessa Boyd-Caine, Health Justice Australia
Deepen Your Learning
- Read the article Social sector intermediaries: what are they and what do they need?
- Explore Social Ventures Australia's Research Report titled Insights on Australian field building intermediaries and their funding journeys towards sustainable impact and its companion document, Case studies of Australian field-building intermediaries