This event took place in English with simultaneous interpretation in French. Click here to access the French recording.
How might we put youth at the centre of community change efforts?
Hear about how communities across Canada are mobilizing alongside youth to address systemic barriers impacting youth on their education and employment journey.
During this webinar we will share strategies, lessons learned and community-championed solutions and tools developed around the following priority areas:
- Employment & Mentorship
- Accessible Education
- Identity & Social Connection
- Service Navigation & Access to Supports
- Youth Engagement & Leadership
- Holistic Health & Wellbeing
Learn how CBYF communities are elevating youth leadership, building upon community strengths and using a collective impact approach to address barriers impacting youth and create system-wide solutions.
Take Your Learning Further:
- Learn about one of our panelists: Digby's Youth-Led Initiative Creates a Space for Youth in Nova Scotia
- Read the case study: Sudbury Youth Co-Design Digital Strategy to Improve Service Access