This conversation between Sylvia Cheuy and Liz Weaver explores why it’s important for the leaders of a collaboration to take the time to explore and reach an agreement on the nature of their shared problem and the most useful approaches for how it can be addressed.
In it, they discuss the Cynefin Company Framework as a useful tool to identify the nature of the problem you and your collaborative partners are wanting to solve and how that impacts not just how you think about it, but what strategies are most effective to address it.
- Sylvia Cheuy, Tamarack Institute
- Liz Weaver, Tamarack Institute
- Jaime Stief, Tamarack Institute
Deepen Your Learning
- Try out the Cynefin tool we unpacked in this webinar
- Explore other resources as part of the Collaborative Leadership & Governance Series, including the article Collaboration: What’s the Problem You’re Trying to Solve?