This webinar recording dives into one of the community of Saint John, New Brunswick's, big successes: Closing the Education-Achievement Gap, as documented in the Sherri Torjman's case study titled Saint John Stronger Together.
For an overview of topics and questions discussed during the conversation, please see the YouTube description.
- Maureen Owens, Tamarack Institute
- Sherri Torjman, Author, Saint John Stronger Together
- Monica Chaperlin, Business Community Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Christine Roy, St. John the Baptist/King Edward School
Deepen Your Learning:
- Read the case study on which this webinar was based, Saint John Stronger Together
- Learn more about the Four Phases of Poverty Reduction in Saint John
- Watch a short video about Juanita Black, a long-term advocate for poverty reduction in Saint John