This resource is also available in French. Click here to access the French version.
This webinar recording features a conversation with Matthieu Piegay (Coopérative Niska) and Mélissa Rivard (CDC Memphrémagog) about organizational and community resilience from a collaboration perspective.
Our speakers shared their insights from the experiment of Opération Résilience in the Eastern Townships and their learnings about the conditions for success and the challenges they faced in strengthening the capacity of organizations and communities to become resilient.
For an overview of topics and questions discussed during the conversation, please see the YouTube description.
- Myriam Bérubé, Tamarack Institute
- Matthieu Piegay, Coopérative NISKA
- Mélissa Rivard, Corporation de développement communautaire Memphrémagog
Deepen Your Learning:
- Read our guide on Building a Sustainable and Resilient Collaboration
- Explore Coopérative NISKA's guide on organizational and community resilience, titled Petit recueil de la résilience (French only)