Safe, adequate and affordable housing is not only essential to tackling the climate emergency, but a crucial requirement to ensuring a brighter future for people in Canada and abroad.
Building off an article we wrote about The Intersection of Housing Affordability and Climate Action, this webinar dove into themes such as inflation, affordability and related challenges as they connect to climate adaptation.
For an overview of topics and questions discussed during the conversation, please see the YouTube description.
- Jennifer Lerus-Roulez, Tamarack Institute
- Betsy Agar, Pembina Institute
- Paul Kershaw, Generation Squeeze
- Morag Carter, SkillsCentre
Deepen Your Learning:
- Read our article on the Intersection of Housing Affordability and Climate Action
- Learn more about 10 Ways Local Government Can Propel Positive Social Change