In this webinar recording, we unpack the human and behavioural aspects of navigating the climate crisis.
We dove into themes such as:
- How can we move from disempowerment to a sense of agency?
- What tools can help us and others to manage all the emotions that come with living through these turbulent times and working towards a better future? and
- How might we support and build connections with others to inspire positive action? How can we achieve this at scale?
- Abhay Singh Sachal, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Break The Divide
- Charly Cox, Co-Founder, Climate Change Coaches, and author of Climate Change Coaching: The Power of Connection to Create Climate Action
- Kieran Maingot, Community Animator, Resource Activation, Tamarack Institute
Deepen Your Learning:
- Learn more about the impact of our Community Climate Transitions work