This webinar featured an overview of the Community Data Program (CDP) and related consortium; highlighted available data sets; and demonstrated how to navigate, download and use other CDP resources.
- Jill Zacharias, Tamarack Institute
- Michael Ditor, Data Purchase and Access Coordinator, Community Data Program
- Sasha Mosky, Training and Capacity Building Coordinator, Community Data Program
For More Information:
- Visit the Community Data Program (CDP) website
- Access the CDP's Community Poverty Project Table
- Read a case study about using data: Harnessing Data: Evidence-Based Practice in Chatham-Kent