This webinar recording explores avenues and tools within municipal and district jurisdiction to help local government leaders, staff, and community-based change makers better understand and embrace what is possible when municipalities become ‘catalytic converters’ for positive social change.
For an overview of topics and questions discussed during the conversation, please see the YouTube description.
- Jill Zacharias, Tamarack Institute
- Jodi Mucha, BC Healthy Communities
- Sara Desrosiers, City of Penticton
- Tristan Johnson, City of New Westminster
- Note: Lisa Kilpatrick, Comox Valley Regional District, was scheduled to appear on the call but was unable to attend due to illness
Deepen Your Learning:
- Read the guide on 10 Ways Local Government Can Propel Positive Social Change