This webinar recording features a conversation with veteran community organizer Paul Born, Tamarack Institute Co-CEO Danya Pastuszek, and a panel of guests as they celebrate the launch of Paul’s new book, Breakthrough Community Change.
In it, they discuss population-level breakthroughs in their community change efforts.
For an overview of topics and questions discussed during the conversation, please see the YouTube description.
- Danya Pastuszek, Tamarack Institute
- Paul Born, co-founder, Tamarack Institute
- John McKnight, Professor Emeritus, Northwestern University
- Monique Miles, Aspen Institute
- Templeton Sawyer, Teamwork Cooperative
Deepen Your Learning:
- Dive into Paul Born's book Breakthrough Community Change