This webinar recording features a conversation with four community leaders who discuss why they stepped up and their role in building sustainable change at the community level.
This recording will be useful for municipalities, other levels of government and organizations looking to better understand how to approach engagement more effectively at the community level, how to begin building relationships with residents and how to create the conditions for community connectors to thrive.
For an overview of topics and questions discussed during the conversation, please see the YouTube description.
- Connor Judge, Tamarack Institute
- Ksenia Stepkina, Good Neighbour Kitsilano
- Dianne Lauritzen, Battlefords Community Project
- Kim Morrison, Catholic Family Services of the Battlefords
- Natalie Pearce, Community Leader, Connect Wetaskiwin