This resource is also available in French. Click here to access the French version.
This webinar recording features a conversation about how collaborations can benefit from focusing on developing a sustainability approach during the early phases of their work.
The speakers provide helpful hints to collaboration conveners, members, and funders about how to make collaboration more impactful.
For an overview of topics and questions discussed during the conversation, please see the YouTube description.
- Rute Ojigbo, Tamarack Institute
- Kelli Stevens, Suncor Energy Foundation
- Nathalie Blanchet, Tamarack Institute
- Mike Des Jardins, Tamarack Institute
Deepen Your Learning:
- Read our guide on Building a Sustainable and Resilient Collaboration
- Familiarize yourself with the Collaboration Spectrum, a concept referenced in the guide