This guide presents high-impact policies, evidence-based models, and innovative ideas that poverty reduction practitioners across all sectors can act as we work collectively toward the end of poverty in Canada.
It articulates how Communities Ending Poverty members are developing comprehensive and community-wide plans and are shifting systems and policies. It also highlights how federal, provincial and territorial governments are rolling out large-scale benefits. The guide features three transformational Ending Poverty ideas that are backed by significant Canadian evidence: Basic Income, Quebec’s $5/day childcare model, and Built for Zero Canada.
Take your learning further:
- Register for the Ending Working Poverty in BC webinar
- Learn more about Communities Ending Poverty
- Listen to the Ending Poverty Pathways Podcast Series
- Check out the Communities Ending Poverty Membership Directory
- Read the 2015-2020 Cities Reducing Poverty Five-Year Impact