Working poverty can be eliminated in our lifetime. It can happen if all of Canadian society has greater income security and there is a fair and equal labour market for all employees and potential workers. This report presents 12 pathways to eliminating working poverty, from individual to government, and from labour market supply to demand.
Take your learning further:
- Learn more about Communities Ending Poverty
- Check out the Communities Ending Poverty Membership Directory
- Read the Cities Reducing Poverty Responding to COVID-19
- Read the Cities Reducing Poverty 2020 Impact Report
- Read the 2015-2020 Cities Reducing Poverty Five-Year Impact