This formative evaluation report provides an overview of the first two years of the implementation of the Communities Building Youth Futures initiatives, which include:
- The conceptualization and design of the initiative;
- The selection criteria for the original 13 communities;
- The onboarding of the original 13 communities; and
- The implementation of the CBYF model in communities and at the national level.
The questions addressed by this overview and analysis include:
- How well is the initiative working?
- What have been some of the most significant learnings, changes or pivots that have taken place? and
- What effects, changes, or outcomes are beginning to show up in various ways?
This resource is also available in French. Click here to access the French version.