This webinar recording features a conversation with Scott MacAfee, Chair of the National Advisory Council on Poverty.
Together, we explored the Council’s 2022 report (Transforming our Systems: the 2022 Report of the National Advisory Council on Poverty) with emphasis on how its recommendations can build a more equitable society for those who face higher levels of discrimination, racism and stigma.
For an overview of the questions asked during the webinar, please see the YouTube description.
- Rochelle Ignacio, Tamarack Institute
- Scott MacAfee, National Advisory Council on Poverty
- Rowan Burdge, Provincial Director, BC Poverty Reduction Coalition
- Maureen Owens, Tamarack Institute
Deepen Your Learning:
- Read the National Advisory Council on Poverty's 2022 report: Transforming our Systems: the 2022 Report of the National Advisory Council on Poverty
- Learn more about the engagement process for the 2021 report, which focused on systems change
- Listen to the End of Poverty podcast