This resource is also available in French. Click here to access the French-language version.
This webinar recording features a conversation with Tom Cooper, Hamilton Roundtable for Poverty Reduction, and Joshua Smee, Food First NL, about how their collaboration efforts have sustained utilizing the 10 factors shared in our guide on Building a Sustainable and Resilient Collaboration.
They also discussed the lessons learned as they implemented a sustainability and resilience first approach.
For an overview of topics and questions discussed during the conversation, please see the YouTube description.
- Rute Ojigbo, Tamarack Institute
- Mike Des Jardins, Tamarack Institute
- Tom Cooper, Hamilton Roundtable for Poverty Reduction
- Joshua Smee, Food First NL
Deepen Your Learning:
- Read our guide on Building a Sustainable and Resilient Collaboration
- Familiarize yourself with our guide on Engaging People with Lived and Living Experience