- Social Inclusion Policy: Hamilton Roundtable for Poverty Reduction
- A Guide to Creating a Culture of Inclusion: Saskatoon Poverty Reduction Partnership
- Toronto Lived Experience Advisory Group (LEAG): Application Form
- A Case Study in Authentic Engagement: Poverty Solutions Halifax
- First Voice Protocol: EndPovertyEdmonton
- Creating Community: Hastings Prince Edward Poverty Roundtable
- Lived Experience as Expertise: Regional Municipality of Waterloo
- Nothing About Us Without Us: Lived Experience Advisory Council
- Lived Experience in Paid Staff Roles: Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (recording available here)
- Rights-Based Participation and Accountability in Canada’s National Housing Strategy
Note: This document was published in 2019 and uses the word stakeholder to reference the different parties connected to the outcomes of a situation or decision.
Since using the term, we as an organization have learned more about the origins of this word and its original uses. We want to acknowledge this history and communicate our desire to change which we are still developing as an organization.