Real, meaningful societal impact is attainable once we understand how to work together and collaborate in new and transformational ways.
In her book, Just Change: How to Collaborate for Lasting Impact, Living Cities' Chief Impact Officer, Tynesia Boyea-Robinson shares stories and case studies focused on innovative and collaborative approaches to large-scale social change. In this webinar Tynesia discusses key concepts from this new piece of work and looks at examples from leaders across the country who have successfully created sustainable, long-lasting solutions to address key root causes of inequities in their communities.
- Access the slides from this presentation
- Just Change: How to Collaborate for Lasting Impact on Amazon
- Just Change tools page
- Switch by Chip and Dan Heath on Amazon
- Living Cities homepage
- Community Engagement e-course
- Living Cities Data Inventory
- Wedding Seating Chart exercise
- Nonprofit-Corporate Partnerships: A New Framework - SSIR article
- Nexus Community Partners
- Feeding America Collaborating for Clients